Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to you all!

I've been neglecting my blog over the last year or so.  To be honest, 2018 wasn't a very nice year! and that's putting it mildly! I've certainly come to realise exactly who my friends are and who I can rely on.  Putting that aside, and back in its box, today is the start of 2019 and a new clean slate!! I don't make resolutions, but, have definite objectives for this year!!

Today its my turn over on the Tando Creative blog - I've been part of this design team for a very long time and I never miss the colour weeks - last years mixed media boards, plus other projects have all been stored here:-



I can't get anymore in there, so I need to get a new box for 2019's creations…

So, this years first colour palette is:-


and this year's offerings are going to be coins or cards, of the artist trading variety!!

Happy New Year, see you tomorrow!

TFL xx

No comments: