Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Tando Anything goes week...

Hello, over on the Tando blog this week the theme is "anything goes" - I've decided to share my ATC's  (both a card and some coins)

The thing with the crafty world is that things always come around again…. ATC's were all the rage a few years ago with everyone swapping on a regular basis and forums having  monthly swaps, I've got ring binders full of ATC's from swaps and also my own challenge of create an ATC a day!  

So, a few months ago a friend of mine said, fancy an artist trading coin swap?, what?? whats one of those, searched the web and there were a total of 2 posts! today there are loads.. and to join in the fun here is my offering for Tando this week:-



Up first is my ATC (card) …


The base can be found here - also used was the bubbles stencil which is fast becoming my no 1 stencil!!

Coin 1


The coin bases can be found here - also used on this card was the dot stream stencil and a butterfly from the a grab bag 



Coin 2


Sequin waste stencil along with some hearts from the mini range on this one.


Coin 3


The bubbles stencil was used again along with three stars from the mini stars pack.

Acrylic paint was used on all ATC's…

Pop on over to the Tando creative blog this week for some more anything goes projects.

TFL xx




1 comment:

Karen said...

Wow Carol! I am adoring those little rounds xxx