Sunday, May 27, 2018

Trying something new...

Hello, I've recently been off work and during this time I had a "messenger" conversation with a crafty friend I've known for, well, now thinking of it, I'm not sure how long… but, she's so full of inspiration and has recently had me creating my first piece of "postcard" art.

So, during our conversation, she mentioned artist trading coins - what???? anyway, since that conversation these little coins have gone mad… so, here are my first three coins:-





 and the three of them together.



I have a feeling that these are the first three of many!!

Also, during this conversation I was encouraged to try "index card" art… so here is index card number 1:-




TFL xx

1 comment:

ionabunny said...

I agree, these are really fun and yours are gorgeous. I am so giving these a go. Hugz