Monday, January 29, 2018

Tando Colour week

Hello, its my turn over on the Tando creative blog today and its one of our colour themed weeks.

This is February's colour palette:-


quite a refreshing colour palette for February isn't it?

So, in keeping with my theme of mixed media board for 2018, here is board 2/18



This time I've used the bigger, 74mm x 138mm board in greyboard…

I wanted to leave the background totally clear, but, just couldn't do it…so to the acrylic painted base I added some paint by dry brushing and also added some stencilling using the sequin waste stencil. The butterflies and hearts are from the new large grab bags, and were painted using acrylic paint, stamped and then doodles added.

Everything can be found on the Tando site.

Do pop on over to the tando creative blog to see what some of the other DT members have created using the same colours.

TFL xx

1 comment:

Karen said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!!!x