Thursday, January 12, 2017

Tando Tag week

This week over on the Tando Creative blog the theme is tags.

Tags are great to try out new paint colours and techniques and then can be used!! bonus lol

Here is my tag for this week:-


Tando do a great range of tags, but, unfortunately I don't have any, so my base is a Ranger tag which I added texture paste thro' a stencil….once dry some text paper was also added.  Using DecoArt media line acrylic paints I added colour to the background.  Some further stencilling and doodling finished off the base.  An Owl and a flower, both minis, were then painted and doodled and added to the tag along with a stamped sentiment.

Pop on over to the Tando blog this week and see what other tags have been created.  There is also an announcement concerning a new DT member,

TFL xx

1 comment:

Karen said...

This would look gorgeous hanging from a present x