Sunday, May 1, 2016

White space - Paperartsy

Hi, Happy May Day!

I've been inspired over on the Paperartsy blog for the last fortnight with the fabulous white space projects and today I had some time to create and have made this card:-



its an unusual size card for me as I usually go for square cards, and its slightly bigger at 5" x 7" but it needed to be to accommodate the flowers from Paperartsy Eclectica plate EKC01 - the flowers were stamped onto smoothy cardstock and coloured using inktense pencils, some white doodling was added afterwards.  The butterly is from the same plate.  I stencilled some distress ink very lightly in the back ground and then attached the flowers.

TFL xx

2 comments:

hotpotato said...

Love it Carol.

Craftyfield said...

Lovely CAS card, the flowers stand out against the white space! Love this plate, I hesitated between the EKC sets, plumped for the other one but now...