Saturday, January 16, 2016

Cards by Carol

Hi, hasn't it turned cold out there! we had our first lot of snow on Thursday, didn't amount to much and quickly disappeared but its left us in the grips of a cold wind and dropping temperatures, mind you, we shouldn't complain as it is January after all!!

Today its my turn to share my piece over on the Tando Creative blog and this week the theme has been cards:-



I started off by making a masterboard using acrylic paint and various stamps…I then cut this to fit onto a black mount and then onto a white 5 x 7 card blank.

The mini butterfly and flower with stem, from a grab bag, were then painted and doodled before being attached to the card…

As is my intention this year, I also made a matching tag and here they are together...


TFL xx

1 comment:

Karen said...

ooo this is beautiful, love the colours! Genius idea to always make a matching tag for a present x