Monday, September 28, 2015

Faery Doors

Hi, the theme over on the Tando blog this week is Faery doors - Tando now have a Faery Door Kit 1 out and I have used this for my project:-


The door base was given a coat of dark brown acrylic paint and then a layer of Paperartsy Crackle glaze - the green is the new edition paint by Paperartsy called "Granny Smith" …once dry the edges were given a brushing of distress ink.  The bricks were painted and then dry brushed.  I would seriously recommend that you keep all packaging until you have adhered these bricks to the actual base!  I made a pair of wellies out of clay and molded a plant pot - three flower minis were painted and doodled…the post box was cut from some corrugated packaging….the toadstool is in the kit and was given a dusting of fairy dust!! 

Pop on over to the Tando blog for more Faery projects during the week.

TFL xx

2 comments:

hotpotato said...

I like it, very cute.

Karen said...

This is absolutely delightful Carol!!!!! I love the addition of the willies xxx