Monday, June 29, 2015

Tando Colour challenge

Hello! its nearly the end of June, where on earth is this year going? its really scary how time is flying… just seem to start a new month and its over…its Colour theme week again over on the Tando Creative blog and this month these are the colours to use:-


Not the usual colours I'd work with, but, thats the whole point of pushing the boundaries and working on these themes isn't it!

So, here is my piece:-


This month I've used the smaller mixed media board as my base and layered on Paperartsy paints, the stencilled thro' Tando masks:- have your say and the sequin waste…. these where then hi-lighted using white and black pens…. I also stamped in paint and added treasure gold to the sides… the mini butterfly, mini flowers and mini arrows were all painted using the same paints and then hi-lighted using the black and white pens…perfect pearls and beads were also added to add some definition.  The saying in the middle is a very, very old Hero Arts stamp - one of the first ones I bought I think….

There is still time to join in with the challenge over on the Tando blog - pop on over and if you're lucky you might be the lucky winner of some fab tando goodies…

TFL xx

1 comment:

Karen said...

This is just delightful Carol xxx