Saturday, May 23, 2015

Paperartsy - words

Hi, can't believe how long ago I blogged! how bad am I?

I made this piece for the Paperartsy words challenge…not really inspired by anyone just interpreting the theme…



I added the new Lin Brown Fresco paints to a page in my journal (I'm loving those new paints think I might have to invest in another set before they disappear) and then stamped with a very old paperartsy text stamp (now becoming a favourite to stamp with paint), I added stencilled letters in black.. and also stamped with Ellen Vargo plate 06 - I doodled around the edges and on the paint stamped images… Using a Tando stencil I added black paint once dry I took a white pen and scribbled on my image… the edges were hi lighted using a pencil.  I have also started on the next page… but, its not ready yet!! lol

TFL xx

No comments: