Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Tando Creative

Its my turn to share another of my Tando creative Christmas projects… this time I have used the mini printer tray with cover…


This is the front of the printer tray….. before I started decorating any part of the tray I adhered the frame part together and then painted the cover and the frame with acrylic paint and then dry brushed with a darker colour…when dry I added treasure gold to the edges I then added the frame to the bottom section.

The cover was decorated with Graphics 45 Christmas papers…Santa with his reindeer were painted with black paint and a layer of glossy accents added…

this is the inner frame...





I added paper to each section and some had washi tape to add dimension….I have used large and mini elements together, so the large candle with the mini version, and the same with the snowmen and brush stroke trees  the mini baubles are just gorgeous, bells and holly have also been added… all have been painted then doodled, the stockings have been painted and the heel patches have had glossy accents added… my little robin red breast is watching over them all…. a piece of ribbon secures the cover in place ready to give….

All of the elements used are available from the Tando Retail Store..

TFL xx

1 comment:

Karen said...

This is wonderful Carol! I love all the detail you have put into it. Fantastic crafting my lovely xxx