Sunday, February 23, 2014

Paperartsy

Over on the Paperartsy blog this week, Ellen Vargo, has been sharing her graphic style using her new stamps….I did buy a couple of sets a couple of weeks ago and so, using her techniques as inspiration I created these:-


I made the board with inks instead of paints and then cut up my back plate before adding the stamping…I did stamp in ink for this set of notecards but the next time I'm going to try the techniques shared on a large canvas…(mine you, got to wait for the other sets to arrive before I do that!!! lol)

TFL xx

4 comments:

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

They look super Carol

Darcy Marshall said...

Fabulous! I love the use of ink, especially the drippy parts.

chrissie said...

These are all fantastic

Chrissie x

Karen said...

I am loving these!!!! Its great that you got to have a play sweetie xxx