Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Icy Winter

is this weeks theme over on the Tando Creative blog.... in keeping with my card making sessions I've created this:-


I've used three snowflakes from the grab bag which have been painted and then distress glitter added - the snowflakes stamp is a very old one from penny black stamps....the Tando snowman has been painted and some glitter added and his snow is glitter and the snowballs are pearls... my icy winter piece....

Don't forget to pop on over to the blog for more Icy Winter projects this week....

TFL

3 comments:

chrissie said...

Really lovely card Carol--so clean and fresh

Chrissie x

Karen said...

Oh Carol! this is just gorgeous!!! That snowman is so sweet my lovely xxx

Cocofolies said...

This is a really cute card, and I love the small additions around and at the feet of the snowman... He's lovely heehee !... Coco xxx