Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Tando September challenge

This week is the last week for entries to the September challenge over on the Tando Creative Challenge blog.....the theme for this month is:-

TREES AND OR LEAVES

This is my creation:-

I cut a large tag out of Tando plain chipboard then coated it with a layer of gesso...once dry I then added summer distress inks..and spritzed with various perfect pearls and glimmer mists, various paint elements were then added as well as distress ink thro' a mask.  Using the mini leaves and flowers I coloured these using the same distress inks.  The tree was painted with acryllic paints and outlined using a black pen the acorns were coloured using distress stains and a paintbrush - various finishes were then added to each element.  I cut some metal strips and fed these thro' my tape machine and then added some additional lettering....

Pop on over to the challenge blog as Karen also has a gorgeous frame on display this week.

Septembers winner will be announced on Tuesday with Octobers challenge going live on Wednesday..

Hope to see you there...xx

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Brilliant Carol, so bright and cheerful.
Hugs x x x x

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

oh Carol that is so pretty another master piece!

Sue x

Janet said...

Love your colours
janet x

Hels Sheridan said...

Carol, this is GORGEOUS. Love all the beautiful colours you have packed onto this... ameeeezing!!! Sorry to hear you have been victim of trolling... I have had so many, I am immune now!! x

Kaz said...

Gorgeous Carol. I love the scrummy bright colours xxx