Sunday, July 15, 2012

that long?

has it been that long since I blogged? I really don't know where time is going - I seem to live for the summer and then constantly wait for it! for it never to arrive and then its winter again - being born in the summer I need sun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! where is it????????? perhaps its emigrated?

Anyway, what to show you today? ummmm

Well, you know at the Bramford crop we challenge each other? well, last month I challenged, Janet, Janina, Karen, Tracey and Nancy to alter dominos...we all chose a swap partner and made our domino for them....Janet was my victim and I made her this:-


the domino was coated with alcohol inks and then the front was stamped with a paperartsy stamp before being coated in glossy accents.  On the back I filled the number dips with glossy accents then popped a piece of bling into the wet glue....a ideology clasp was added so that it can be used as a keyring...

This month it was Traceys turn to set our challenge and she gave us all a mouse trap!!!!!!!!!!!! ummm now that has got me stumped!! rofl

TFL xx

5 comments:

hotpotato said...

I googled mouse traps it's helped!

Angelnorth said...

The domino looks fab, love the bling dots! Maybe the mousetrap could have an art doll or a butterfly/dragonfly escaping from it? Or deconstruct it and use the spring and wire in different locations (assuming it's a traditional one with wooden base, spring and sturdy wire bar thingy)?

Gez Butterworth said...

Beautiful keyring Carol. Lucky swapee :o)) Good luck with the mouse trap, I have seen some nice ones this last week! Catch up soon.xx

Hazel said...

These are gorgeous x

Janet said...

Carol my domino is Gorgeous I love it,thanks
Janet x