Saturday, April 28, 2012

Thank You Mr Blogger!

for changing things..................rofl

I've made a couple of these cards for my OH to say Thank You to a few people - using scraps from Pink Paislees SheArt and cutting flowers out using the Tattered flower garland (so love that die!) and a really cheap Thank You stamp I've had for yonks!!

Now this is the first post I've attempted to do since it all changed, but, I thought I'd better give it a go since I'm hosting the Tando Creative Challenge this month!! if it all goes pear shaped you'll all have to bear with me...

TFL xx

6 comments:

Gez Butterworth said...

Blogger is certainly a nightmare! Good Luck for next month! Fab card btw

Gez xx

Traceyr said...

oo I love this card and was ermming and aaahing as to whether to buy that die. You have done a fantastic job with it.

:)

Di said...

I LOVE your card Carol, it's gorgeous.

Karen said...

Lovely card using the scraps up my lovely! Still can't understand why blogger insist on changing something that works!!! haha xxx

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

Lovely card Carol!

Kaz said...

Love this card Carol! It's really funky! xxx