Whilst having a trawl through the challenge blogs I thought its about time I started to participate more....I have several stampotique stamps and decided to have a go at their latest challenge which was to use "masking" in your finished piece...
I have created this:-
The card base was created using chalk inks through a stencil, the cardstock is by cosmo cricket and basic grey. The image is Jasmin which was stamped onto cardstock and then cut out using a nestie - I then made a mask using a post-it note and stamped a text stamp over the top. Jasmin was then coloured in using watercolouring pencils.