Tuesday, August 10, 2010

10th August 2010

and its not Friday!!!!!!!!!!!! roflxx

I've been creating a few pieces for Tando Creative recently, and as they've all now been posted onto the blog thought I'd share:-

The first post was of my "trio of frames" which is posted a bit further down - its fab to see that some crafters from the class have posted their frames which are FAB! well done girls!

The second post was of this:-


and


using the large and small bauble set from the Christmas range from Tando - the planner is to help me get organised this christmas - inside are sections for christmas card designs, lists, lists and more lists...you know how it is...

and the card at the bottom was created using last years christmas papers!

and my fav piece:-

the base is one of the new journalling blocks from Tando - all the embellishments (apart from the pins of course!!) have been made, mainly out of grungepaper! edged using that fab inka gold product - and a lovely white pen that actually seems to work - when I've got my hands on a few more I'll let you know where it came from!!!!!!!!!!! roflxx

Hope you're all having a fab week - see you Friday!

TFL xx

6 comments:

Karen said...

All such gorgeous work Carol...I am just going to have to get those baubles! XXX

lauren bergold said...

these are so lovely! the blue one is my favorite, i think: that picasso quote is awesome, and i love that curvy label-shape of the base! ♥

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

Fantastic pieces Carol, love the baubles and love love that last piece.

Traceyr said...

You are a very talented crafter Carol. Love the Christmas planner hope it gets you organised.

:)

Unknown said...

Love these very festive!

Love Dawn xx

Di said...

Gorgeous projects Carol, I love them both xx