Friday, June 26, 2009

Its Month 2 week 7

on SCD can't believe we're on week 7 all ready, where has that time gone??

This week is our last TAG week and I'm in the chair to choose the theme.

So, its

CROWNS

so, here's my crown tag:-

Due to time restraints I made all my tags for the month together, its only now I realise how similar they all are!! I must admit I do go thro' stages of using things and then moving on I'm back in my distress inked backgrounds at the mo and overstamping with white hi-lights...had you noticed?? roflxx Anyway, white card cut into a tag, coloured with various distress inks and over stamped with T!m's stamps and then hi-lighted with a white pen. The girl was then stamped onto the tag and then again onto a painted chipboard crown, the crown was then matched over the stamped image.....little pearls were then added to the tips of the crowns. BTW the girl stamp is queens dresser drawers and not one of T!m's.

This week is our last week with our lovely guest designer, Kath. Thank You kath for being our very first GD and we've loved your fantastic tags...xx If you haven't visited Kath's blog please do as she does some gorgeous creations, well worth a visit to see some lovely eye candy.

Pop on over to the SCD blog and see what the other DT members have come up with and I hope join in the fun this week. Don't forget its a new challenge next week as its a new month....wonder what it could be???

TFL xx

10 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Lovely tag Carol, I like the way you have the girl's head on the crown rather then the crown on her head, IYSWIM!

Karen said...

I do love the colours you have used for your tag Carol, it makes it all the more gorgeous! X

cookcreateread said...

Oooh that is gorgeous Carol! Beautiful colours!

tracy said...

ditto what joanne said :) and i love the colours and the white highlights :)

Kaz said...

This is just gorgeous Carol. I love distress inks and stamping too.

Janice said...

Lovely tag, Carol.

CLARE said...

Great tag Carol, just love the rainbow of colours and all the stamps. Unique. Have a good weekend x

Pia said...

what a beautiful tag.
hugs Pia

Zoechaos said...

Its a great tag, similar to another but different and exciting.

Paper doll said...

Great tag, such details!!