Friday, August 22, 2008

Brothers turn....

Busy ol' time of the year for Birthdays in our Family, August, so, here's another one!

My Brothers card this time.....

The background was created using distress inks and spritzed with cosmic shimmer mica powder then overstamped with brown ink and various stamps. Chipboard stars were painted with inks and aged using krylon pen, they were then added to Prima paper circles..... - Edwin and his pencil were stamped, water coloured and hi-lighted using glossy accents....

The main image on Dad's card was actually a Paperbag studio stamp........ thanks for the queries...

Thanks for looking and the comments, really appreciate it..

xx

10 comments:

Suse said...

fun card - love the background!

Toni said...

really like it - I love the way you've coloured Edwin. xx

Anonymous said...

This is brilliant - I love every bit about it - and thanks so much for telling us how you made it.

Dawn said...

Hi Carol
Great card!
Gorgeous colours

Rika said...

Great card!

Anne said...

This is brilliant Carol!! I love the Edwin stamp (I don't have that one!!) and I love the background on this! Excellent card! xx

Nikki said...

I* love this stamp! The background is beautiful

April Hall said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

orangedaisy said...

great card, love the background
x

Jo Nevill said...

What a fantastic card, I love the background, I bet you had fun doing that !

Jo x