Friday, March 7, 2008

You make my day award

Paula, over on Card Creations kindly nominated me for the "You Make My Day" award. Thank You Paula, after the week I've had, you've made my day!!

The rules for the “You Make My Day” award are to re-present it to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blog land. Let them know through email or by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on. Beware you may get the award several times, and if you do, consider yourself really, really loved.

I visit lots of blogs and am truly inspired by all of them to select only 10 would be soooo very hard - so I nominate all of you in blogland and all of you whom I have known a very long time and who have yet to discover the wonders of blogging!!

No comments: