Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Criticism....



I'm the worse critic of my work! I made a hanging CD for a swap, it hung in my kitchen for days getting good comments from all that saw it, but, to me there was something missing - so I stamped it, unfortunately I stamped it with the wrong ink which wouldn't dry, then I tried to remove it and stamped over it but in the end I ruined it!! so, says my Hubby, "what have we learnt from that?" what have I learnt? nothing because at the end of the day I'd do it all over again.... lolxx












So, I ended up making this inorder to complete the swap - just hope that my swap buddy liked it, as it didn't end up too bad in the end.....

9 comments:

Galina Varese said...

Beautiful altered CD, Carol. And a very inspired quote.

Melanie said...

its beautiful,love the quote

Anonymous said...

Im forever messing stuff up and like you, I'll never learn lol
Both of them are fab.

Ginger said...

My Hubby would have learnt how to duck from a good right hook LOL.
Lovely cd Carol

Zuzu's Blog said...

oo... nice CD .. I have not been here for ages (I am ashamed to say) .. this is really nice !

Nat said...

They are absolutely gorgeous!! xx

Sharon said...

Beautiful CD Carol and worth the messing up me thinks. :-)

Anonymous said...

its beautiful - i still have the one you made for me hanging up in my craft room

Clare x

joanne wardle said...

it made me laugh when you said you had learned nothing!! so so true!!

looked lovely in the end though.