Friday, January 15, 2021

Things with wings

Hello,

I hope that those of you that still visit my little corner in bogland are keeping safe and well in these horrid times.

I've been having a play at my craft table and came up with this project for this week's Things with wings theme.  I've used one of the new dragonflies which are gorgeous - I've added a layer of stickles on his wings as all dragonflies glitter and shimmer in the sun, although, it seems ages since I've seen any.  we are lucky that we get a good variety of dragonflies in the garden, beautiful blue ones (whose name I've forgotten…. hawker lol) that flitter and float…. umm soon be summer.

Anyway, here it is…

the background was paper artsy paints, with stamping and doodling with stablios and posca pens… some washi tape from Elizabeth crafts, and a saying from Tim Holtz's tiny text stamp set finishes it off..

Do pop on over to the Tando blog to see some other winged projects….

TFL xx

No comments: