Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Happy New Year

Hello and Happy New Year….

Hope that everyone is staying safe and well.  It was a strange Christmas wasn't it? and now lockdown 3, with the figures raising daily its nice to be able to escape into my craft room and lose myself with my craft supplies…. although, if I'm not careful I'm going to get lost in there soon it definitely needs a good clear up!

This week over on the Tando Blog its the first colour week of 2021 and I'm up today.  Each year I choose a different element to do my colour challenges and this year I've decided to use the long tags - these are such a lovely shape so I'm looking forward to creating the next 11 tags.  I've also decided to paint the back of the tags and journal the months events… will be good to read back this time next year!


So, the colour theme for January 2021 is:-


and here is tag 1:-


I've used paper artsy paints, sequin waste stencil and a piece of paper I had cut a circle in.  The smaller circle is from the inner of a pdq receipt roll (Yep I look everywhere for things to use lol).  The butterfly came from the grab bag of butterflies, I dampened the wings and then rolled back before painting….

so, do you remember my last colour post for Tando - I did say that I would complete my 366 challenge on a daily basis and keep daily notes of what was happening…. well, I did it…





Do pop on over to the Tando blog, my DT teamies have some fab projects on show.

TFL xx




No comments: