Saturday, July 3, 2021

June and July Colour tags

Hello,

This year is flying, I can't believe that we're in July…. where did June go?

This year over on the Tando blog I'm using the long tags - one for each month in the themed colours and on the back I'm writing a synopsis of the months events, the plan is that at the end of the year I can look back and see the events of the year….

July's colour palette is:-


I liked the image so used it for my tag:-


I've used the hexagons from the tando shape bag on this tag too.
The flowers are stamps by Tracy Scott for Paperartsy, they didn't quite fit the same shape, but, I do like the look… all painted using the same paperartsy paints.

One of the flowers close up:-



Due to life events, I didn't get to post my June tag; here is the colours to use:-

and here is my tag - the background was created using watercolours on watercolour paper, I then painted a feather, a technique taught by Kate Crane in one of her live classes…. a large Tando butterfly, trellis and small heart was also painted using watercolours and doodled.



TFL and stay safe everyone xx




 

No comments: