Saturday, June 6, 2020

Colour Post

Hi,

I'm not sure who still visits my blog - blogs seem to have been of the age and gone it would seem.

Life is hard for everyone at the moment with lockdown and the virus still taking lives daily.  Gt Britain is now the second highest country for deaths behind the US - even Italy, where  everyone thought the virus to be out of control had a total death rate, first spike, of 38k - we are now 40k plus and rising daily - too early to get children back to school and opening up shops?  When the beaches were open people were laying there like sardines do you really think people will take notice of social distancing when in a shop? I'm going to carry on shopping on line I think, but, saying that, my shopping habits have changed and I'm not getting as much as I did.

Anyway, with all these worries and woes its lovely to disappear into the craft room and create.  Throw some colours around, create junk journals and also follow the 366 quotes for Tando Creative.

This week over on the Tando Creative blog is the colour week, here is the colour palette, my fav colours at the moment:-





 and here is my June folder and files….


Pop along to the Tando blog for links to the 366 files and daily words.

TFL xx


No comments: