Sunday, March 1, 2020

Flight….

Hello, what a blustery day out there today… I've just popped to the shop and its mayhem with rubbish flying everywhere.  The river has broken its bank flooding the neighbouring fields.  We are lucky that we haven't got it as bad as some, and my heart goes out to those that have lost their homes and sentimental possessions… 

Today its my turn to post over on the Tando blog.  The theme this week has been "flight" and I decided that my project will be one of the large Tando tags:-


The base was painted with acrylic paint and then stencilled using my favourite bubbles stencil.  Some paint doodling and stamping was also added.

The butterflies and funky bird are from the mini sets that come in a large tag…loads of elements at a great price.

Di is at Hochanda tomorrow with some fabulous new products, and as usual the DT have all added their style to them, don't forget to check in….

TFL xx

No comments: