Thursday, September 13, 2018

Artist Trading Coins

Hello, I'm just coming to the end of two weeks off work and its been a lovely relaxing time (apart from starting Sian's old bedroom!!, several trips to the dump and all that decorating entails!) - its also given me a chance to catch up on some crafty projects and to partake in the Paperartsy fortnightly challenge - the theme for the last two weeks are Artist Trading Coins so I'm in!! lol

Here is one of the coins I've created…


The base is a Tando Creative AT coin and I added grungepaste thro' a stencil… I then added Paperartsy fresco chalk acrylic on the top, blending in four colours… I then stamped one of the flowers from Tracy Scotts ETS07 set, coloured and cut out and adhered to the top of the coin - a couple of stickers were then added to finish it off….

TFL xx

3 comments:

sally said...

A lovely bright one!

Sally

geezercrafter said...

Lovely bright and cheery coin Carol.

Pink Bunkadoo said...

You made lovely texture on your coins!